This easy Chinese chicken and vegetable stir fry has everything you want for dinner in one skillet (or wok). A weeknight dinner favorite with chicken, veggies and noodles all tossed with a flavor-packed sesame soy ginger sauce.
How to make Chinese Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry (7 Flavor Precious Chicken)
The main ingredients in this dish are chicken, noodles, snow peas, and carrots. The 7 flavors are: soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, scallions, ginger, red pepper flakes.
- Marinate the Chicken: Slice the boneless chicken breasts thinly and toss with the 3-ingredient marinade of soy sauce, sesame oil and corn starch. Set aside and let the chicken marinate for ten minutes.
- Make the Sauce: While the chicken marinates, whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, white vinegar and sugar in a small bowl.
- Slice and dice the veggies: I like to cut the carrots and snow peas into thin, long pieces but feel free chop them, if that's easier. Slice the scallions thinly, crosswise. Finely chop or grate the ginger root
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water.
- Stir Fry: While the pasta is boiling, heat up the oil in a large skillet or wok. Stir-fry the chicken for about 3 minutes and transfer it to a plate. Add carrots and snow peas to the pan and stir-fry them for a minute or so. Add scallions, ginger and red pepper. Stir-fry for one more minute. Return the chicken to the pan and pour in the sauce.
- Finish: When the pasta is ready, drain it and put it in a large bowl. Heat the chicken and vegetables mixture, pour it over the pasta, toss and serve.
Other easy recipes for delicious Chinese dishes
- Chinese Orange Chicken
- Moo Shu Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Authentic Chinese Ham and Egg Fried Rice
- Chinese Fun Noodles with Beef.
Here's the recipe for this Quick Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry with Noodles (7 Flavor Precious Chicken). If you try this recipe I hope you'll come back to leave a rating and a comment. I'd love to know what you think!