Tangy, creamy goat cheese is taken to a whole new level with this fresh tasty dressing. I can’t think of a quicker, easier appetizer. I make this often and it is always a hit! You’ll need a log of goat cheese and some fresh parsley. There’s a good chance you have everything else in house. I’m planning to share more of my favorite appetizers before New Year’s Eve. It’s a busy time and I’m assuming you’re happy to get right to the recipe, so I’ll save my in-depth commentary for a quieter month. Enjoy!
- 1 11-ounce log of goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Put the goat cheese log on a serving plate. Score it lengthwise and then a few times crosswise, to open it up a bit.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients and pour over the goat cheese. Best to prepare this a half hour before serving so it softens a bit and absorbs the flavors of the dressing. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette. Enjoy!