Goat cheese topped with garlicky dressing, a super tasty, easy appetizer. Serve with baguette slices or crackers.
- An 11-ounce log of goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt, preferably sea salt such as Maldon
- Put the goat cheese log on a serving plate. Score it lengthwise and then a few times crosswise, to open it up a bit.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients and pour over the goat cheese. Best to prepare this a half hour before serving so it softens a bit and absorbs the flavors of the dressing. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information: The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator and is not a substitute for a the advice of a professional nutritionist.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: goat cheese appetizer, easy appetizer with goat cheese