An exotic cocktail featuring the tastes of Turkey.
- 6 ounces vodka - 2 parts
- 3 ounces pure pomegranate juice - 1 part
- 1 1/2 ounces Triple Sec - 1/2 part ( Cointreau can be substituted)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice ( 1/2 part)
- Raki for misting (Ouzo, Sambucca or Anisette can be substituted)
- Tangerine twists (or orange twists)
- Combine vodka, pomegranate juice, Triple Sec and lime juice in a large shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for five to ten seconds.
- Pour into two martini glasses
- Spray raki over surface of each drink, 1- 2 spritzes per glass
- Add twists and serve immediately
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: Turkish
Keywords: Turkish cosmopolitan cocktail with vodka, pomegranate juice, triple sec, lime juice and raki