- To save time use your food processor, with the slicing blade attachment, to shred the Brussels sprouts.
- Slice or shred the Brussels sprouts up to 2 days ahead of time. Store them in an airtight container or plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Slice the shallots up to 3 days ahead and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Fry the shallots up to 3 days ahead of time and store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Sauté the Brussels sprouts up to 5 hours ahead. Store them, covered, in the fridge. Reheat them in a 350ºF oven, spread out on a rimmed baking sheet, for 5-10 minutes, until heated through. Or Reheat them on the stove, in a large heavy pot, tossing them constantly, over medium-high heat, for 5 minutes or so, until heated through, adding a tablespoon of oil if they seem dry or stick to the pot.
Nutrition Information: The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator and is not a substitute for the advice of a professional nutritionist.