A delicious dessert pizza that's as fun to make as it is to eat!
- 1 ball store-bought fresh pizza dough (1 pound)
- Light cooking oil
- 1 jar of chocolate spread, such as Nutella
- Toppings - any of the ones below or your own:
- Chocolate chips
- Butterscotch chips
- White chocolate chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Shredded coconut
- Sliced Bananas
- Potato chips
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Divide dough in half. Roll and stretch out each piece on a lightly-floured surface to make two 10-inch rounds. Brush tops with lightly with oil. Place dough rounds on grill, oiled-side down. Close cover and cook for 4-5 minutes until underside is golden brown. Pop any large dough bubbles that form on top with a knife or by pinching.Transfer rounds to a heat-proof work surface, grilled side up and let them cool for a couple of minutes. Turn the grill down to medium.
- Frost the tops with chocolate spread and decorate with the toppings of your choice.
- Using two spatulas, carefully return decorated pizzas to the grill. Close top and cook for 2-4 minutes, until pizzas are heated through and toppings are lightly toasted.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Out of this World